Host a cook out using either of our two gas grills, located to the back of the leasing office, or any of our four charcoal grills throughout the community. An additional picnic area with charcoal grills can be found near the basketball court.
Charcoal grilling tips:
- Thoroughly clean out the grill, removing ash and grease.
- Determine how much charcoal you are going to need. A one layer for burgers and steaks or two layers for roasts and chickens.
- Pour enough charcoal into the grill to make the layers needed.
- Stack charcoal into a cone shape.
- Pour lighter fluid over the charcoal cone, using more in the center than he edges. Use about 1/4 cup of fluid to 1-pound of charcoal.
- Let the fluid sit on the coals for about 30 seconds.
- With a long match, light from the bottom on at least two sides.
Rules & Regulations
- Grilling is not permitted within 15 feet of buildings, landscape, or other similar structures.
- Please extinguish any hot coals before leaving picnic area.
- Never dispose of hot ash in combustible containers.
- Please dispose of all trash in the proper containers.
- Picnic tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis.